In just one day, learn how Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning can dramatically enhance your organization’s services, products, and processes. This non-technical seminar will teach you a suite of frameworks, tools, and strategies to ask the right questions, establish proper processes, and build highfunctioning Data Science teams that deliver results.
Teach leaders how to utilize Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning, define a proper strategy, establish a foundation for Data Science success, and methodically answer questions such as:
Who Should Attend?
- How can my organization benefit from A.I. & Deep Learning?
- What new products, solutions, services, and processes can we create to revolutionize our performance?
- How do I democratize these new technologies?
- How do I build an internal center of excellence and/or properly vet and interact with external partners?
- How do I minimize organizational friction and maximize utility while instituting disruptive innovations?
P&L Leaders that want to harness Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning to gain a competitive advantage and revolutionize their operations. This is a domain-agnostic, non-technical seminar that is ideal for any organization looking to positively disrupt the status quo.
This one-day seminar is structured into three sessions that will cumulatively provide you with a holistic, innovative, and actionable learning experience.
Mentor & Professor
- Deep Thinking: You will analyze Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning as a new and improved method for problem solving.
- Deep Learning for Decision Makers: You will learn practical applications for Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning, how to best leverage such innovations, and how to minimize risks and maximize ROI.
- Deep Strategy: You will learn a suite of frameworks, garner valuable insights, and design a stepby-step blueprint that enables your organization to effectively embrace Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning.
Murthy Kolluru | Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University Dr. Murthy holds a Ph.D. from Carnegie Mellon, started his career as a Rocket Scientist, and founded one of the top Data Science programs in the world (International School of Engineering). In addition to being a globally-recognized Data Science academician, he has 2 decades of experience consulting with, training, and conducting research for dozens of Fortune1000 companies.