While Facebook looks like any number of reality TV shows, LinkedIn is the business documentary you need to watch.
You've done the "google myself" thing, right? Most people are surprised (and excited) to find their LinkedIn profile is the first result. Since Google uses LinkedIn that well, shouldn't you?
And I want to help you. When you use LinkedIn right, it's much easier to:
- Be found by prospective clients and/or employers
- Locate and learn about the decision makers you need to meet
- Stay current in your industry
- Stay top of mind with your network
- Check out future employees and partners
- Use all of the bells and whistles you didn't know existed
LinkedIn really is a power tool. It's part SEO monster, Part contact manager, Part resume, Part research tool and it's ALL business. The better we all get at networking, the better all of our networking will be. Speaker: Terry Bean, Founder of Networked Inc. and Motor City Connect