Leadership Oakland Board Elects New Members & Officers
Effective July 1, Leadership Oakland is operating with a new slate of officers and directors. Five members of the board vacated their positions due to term limits and other provisions outlined in the organizational by-laws. The following individuals were recognized and thanked for their service at the Leadership Oakland Annual Meeting.
Newly elected to the 18-member, 2019-2020 board are:
- Outgoing Board President, Jim Piper, Ralco Industries
- Kitty Adler, The Townsend Hotel
- Dominic Mirabella, Northwestern Mutual
- Ken Randazzo, DTE Energy
- Tim Wyman, Center for Financial Planning
The Board Executive Team includes:
- Faris Alami, International Strategic Management
- Tina Barton, City of Rochester Hills
- Dustin McClellan, Pontiac Community Foundation
- Michelle Sherman, Southwest Solutions
All members of the board are graduates of the Leadership Oakland nine-month-long Cornerstone program and have a passion and commitment to developing leaders in Southeast Michigan.
About Leadership Oakland
Established in 1990, Leadership Oakland is a 501 (c)(3) organization focused on business and community leadership development. The organization provides a nine-month Cornerstone Program to participants from businesses, organizations and governmental agencies that are selected based on an application process. Leadership Oakland graduates are key business and community leaders serving as catalysts on boards of various organizations throughout the region.
- President, Patricia Blount, Ascension Health
- Vice President, Jennifer Korman, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- Treasurer, CJ Felton, Community Housing Network
- Secretary, Tammi Shepherd, Oakland County